Gave it a go...
A downloadable zombie
Orbiz is a local coop multiplayer game with rogue-like elements. The primary objective of the game is to engage in three levels of combat with various zombies on each spherical world before locating the portal to travel to the next one. You can run or kill the zombies, or effectively you must destroy all of the green glowing spawners dotted throughout the landscape, to open the portal to the next world.
Key Features :
• Local co-op up to 4 players.
• 3D lowpoly pixel art graphics.
• More than 15 bosses with weird animations.
• Randomly generated spherical worlds every time you play.
• Some explosive enemies.
• Some tips and wisdoms in loading screen.
• Setting Menu !
WHAT'S NEW ?
- Support 3 languages, including English, Russian, and China
- Unlockable mini game
- New mini game available
|Published||323 days ago|
|Tags||Beat 'em up, Hack and Slash, Local Co-Op, Ludum Dare 36, Retro, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Top down shooter, Zombies|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Textless|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this zombie you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: